Established in 1988, Sitech Systems NZ Ltd evolved from Waikato Projector Services in response to local area needs for an Audio Visual equipment supplier with an understanding of the unique demands of the corporate, tertiary, and education sector.
Sitech Systems NZ has since established itself as one of the country’s most innovative integration technology suppliers, offering complete Audio and Visual solutions at the forefront of technology to the corporate, tertiary, and education market sectors in New Zealand for over 30 years.
With over 165 years of combined experience, our friendly and approachable team of consultants and in-house specialists have the know-how to provide a comprehensive and cost-effective solution to suit your individual needs.
From a simple pair of headphones or portable CD player to a complete, school-wide paging system or large venue projector and sound system installation, Sitech has you covered and is here to help.
Sitech Specialises in
- Indoor and Outdoor Graphic Message Display Solutions
- Boscotek Industrial Shelving and Work Stations
- Indoor and Outdoor Audio Solutions
- Hall and Classroom Projector and Sound System Design & Installation
- Learning Stations and TV Trolleys, designed and built locally with New Zealand schools in mind
- Touch and Interactive Screens
- Device Charging and Storage
- Bell and Paging Systems
- Installation and Preventative Maintenance of Audio Visual Equipment
- Science and Robotic Teaching Resources
Feel free to contact one of our experienced Technology Consultants on 0800 100 607 to arrange an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.