Handheld Digital Microscope
This simple plug and play device attaches to your computer via USB and includes its own LED lighting system.
Simply hold the Easi-Scope over the object, focus by turning the top, then take videos or still images using the single control button at up to x43 magnification (using a 17inch monitor)
The Easi-Scope is ideal for use in Science for the study and investigation of 3D objects which normally could not be placed beneath a standard microscope (i.e. the human body, large objects from the environment like branches, mouldy sandwiches).
The Easi-Scope is also a very good writing stimulant in Literacy. Images/Videos collected from the Easi-Scope can be used for creative writing. The use of the screen filters add context to the images.
Easi-Scope also provides the flexibility of working in different environments. If connected to a laptop, students can work outdoors, on excursions or even at home.
- White Balance: Auto
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Image Sensor: VGA CMOS Sensor
- Image Resolution: 640 X 480 Pixels
- Photo Capture: One-touch
- Illumination: Built-in LED
- Capture Image Resolution: 640 X 480 VGA (Interpolation up to 1200 X 1600 pixels. Direct X 9.0 or above required for Windows OS, Interpolation up to 1280 X 960 pixels Mac OS)
- Exposure: Auto
- Luminosity: 3 Lux
- Power: USB Cable connection to PC or Mac
- Size: 73.5X50.0mm
- Weight: 103g
- Magnification: 35 times on 14 inch TV; 43 times on 17 inch TV; 53 times on 21 inch.
- Software compatible OS: Microsoft Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.4
- Mac driver available here