Epson 13,000 Lumen, Laser Light Source, Large Venue Projector
- Up to 13,000 lumens – deliver captivating images in virtually any venue
- Up to 3x brighter colours and reliable performance1 – 3LCD, 3-chip technology
- WUXGA with 4K Enhancement – accepts 4K content and delivers up to 4.6 million pixels on-screen for an incredibly crisp and vibrant image
- Long-lasting laser light source – 20,000-hour virtually maintenance-free laser light source
- Simplified installation – 9 optional powered lenses (sold separately), including an ultra short-throw .35 throw lens with unique zero offset design, provide enhanced flexibility and convenience during installation
- 2,500,000:1 contrast ratio – for life-like images and remarkable detail in dark scenes
- High dynamic range – faithfully reproduces HDR content for an exceptional visual performance
- Gamma correction – automatically adjusts the image frame-by-frame based on the scene for optimum contrast
- Engineered for reliability – hermetically sealed optical engine offers high dust resistance while a filterless cabinet and liquid cooling system support easy, low maintenance operation
- Ideal for live event applications – 3G-SDI input and output easily accommodate daisy-chaining and long cable runs, and a mechanical shutter helps protect the projector during laser light shows
- NFC feature & Epson Configuration Tool App2 – collect essential projector information by simply tapping a mobile phone on the top of the projector
- Art-Net support – synchronise image brightness with stage and theatre lighting effects
- Epson Projector Professional Tool – efficiently set up multiple projectors straight out of the box with new large venue application software
- Colour uniformity – keep images consistent and maintenance to a minimum with automatic colour correction (automatic calibration is supported only with ELPEC01)
- Edge blending – combine multiple individual images to create one seamless giant image
- Wireless LAN enterprise security – connect projectors in a secure wireless network environment
- HDBaseT – transmit Full HD video and audio, ethernet and serial communication through a single CAT 5/6 cable that can be extended up to 100m
- 360° installation – install on any plane, from horizontal to vertical and everything in-between
- Content playback – create engaging digital experiences with Epson Content Management software and playback content saved on USB drives
- Optional external camera – the ELPEC01 camera provides access to powerful features, including projector stacking assist function3, tiling assist3 for edgeblends, colour calibration4 and screen matching4
- 5 years projector warranty – a class leading 20,000 hours or 5 year warranty5
1Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
2Epson Projector Config Tool app is available on iOS11 and Android 8.0
3Requires Epson external camera or built-in camera for each projector and the Epson Projector Professional Tool app
4Using separate camera for each projector
5Whichever occurs first, see www.epson.co.nz for full warranty terms and conditions
All Epson projectors are based on 3-chip LCD technology for amazing colour, incredible detail and solid reliability. 3LCD’s 3-chip architecture dedicates an entire chip to process each primary colour – red, green and blue, continuously. Unlike single-chip technology that delivers colour sequentially, you get full-time colour. The result is vibrant, realistic images and video all delivered with 3LCD’s true-to-life colour.
Epson projectors use 3LCD engines that have no colour wheel with a white segment and therefore don't force a tradeoff between white and colour brightness.
In fact, Epson projectors have up to 3x brighter colours than their leading competitive 1-chip DLP projectors*. All Epson projectors list both white brightness and colour brightness specifications, and all have high colour brightness.
*Colour brightness (colour light output) in brightest mode, measured by a third-party lab in accordance with IDMS 15.4. colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions. Top-selling Epson 3LCD projectors versus top-selling 1-chip DLP projectors based on NPD sales data for October 2019 through September 2020.
Experience astonishing quality and reliability with Epson’s new laser light source. The newly designed laser light source and advanced electrostatic filter deliver 20,000 hours of maintenance-free use and consistent performance for total peace of mind during important presentations.
The PU-22 series features a new efficient 4-in-1 laser light source that helps reduce the unit's size. This new laser is one-third the size of a conventional laser bank while still delivering the same brightness as the previous generations.
Powered by 3LCD technology and Epson's laser optical engine, the EB-PU2213B can produce white light and colour light output up to 13,000 lumens in WUXGA resolution, delivering captivating images in virtually any venue.
The laser light source also lets you take control of brightness with precise adjustment in increments of 1% and a constant brightness mode that maintains brightness at a specified level.
Scene Adaptive Gamma Correction analyses the image frame-by-frame and automatically adjusts the gamma level for optimal contrast.
By controlling crushed blacks in dark scenes and clipped whites in bright scenes, images can be displayed in the most natural and life-like manner.
ADVANCED INSTALLATION FEATURES
The motorised lens shift covers a wide range, giving you a great deal of flexibility when installing the projector. A newly adopted stepping motor lets you make highly precise adjustments when employing edge blending, stacking and other techniques. Adjustments can be made via remote control or over a network, enhancing usability even for ceiling-mounted projectors.
*±60% vertically, ±18% horizontally for EB-PU22 series with ELPLM15
Epson has developed a simpler yet more sophisticated liquid-cooling structure, drawing on more than a decade of research and development and professional industry knowledge.
Using a unique liquid-cooling system to cool the optical engine and laser light source unit makes more compact products a reality.
The EB-PU22 series can be rotated 360° in any direction – horizontally, vertically and diagonally – ideal for a wide range of applications, such as ceiling or floor projection.
Up to nine settings can be stored in the projector memory, including shift positions, focus and projection sizes.
HDBaseT and diverse connectivity
Connect with virtually any system including HDBaseT, SDI, DVI-D, HDMI, VGA, BNC and LAN connectivity. Cutting-edge HDBaseT technology means just one single CAT-5/6 cable carries Full HD video, audio, network and control commands up to 100 meters to accommodate large venues. No need for additional cables, signal repeaters or added labour.
ADVANCED BUILT-IN FUNCTIONS
The EB-PU22 series has an in-built content playback feature, allowing you to save videos and photos to USB flash memory and project them instantly without the need for a PC. Epson's dedicated software for digital signage applications complements the embedded feature for a cost-effective solution.
For instant content creation, the Epson Creative Projection app is available on iOS devices.
For scheduling, the Epson Content Management software is available for planning and execution.
ADVANCED INSTALLATION SOFTWARE
Epson Projector Professional Tool
Setup multiple projectors straight out of the box with Epson large venue application software. The Epson Professional Tool allows you to adjust and control images projected on a network with high-end projector setup features such as colour uniformity calibration, geometry correction, image layout adjustment, lens control and edge blending. Exclusively bundled to Epson laser projectors, large scale presenting has become much easier and flexible with automation.
Epson Projector Professional Tool with ELPEC01 support
Pair an ELPEC01 external camera with an EB-PU22 projector to enable automation for geometry correction and screen matching. Powered by Epson Projector Professional Tool software, the set up for tiling and stacking of multiple projectors is quicker and easier than ever before.
Epson Projector Config Tool app
The Epson Projector Config Tool app* can save time on communication. Powered by NFC technology, projector information can be imported, exported for kitting preparation and confirmation. Installers, SI specialist, end customer, service team, repair team and rental & stage operators can now save time and effort, requiring as little as 7 minutes to collect the data out in the field on an iOS or Android device.
*Epson Projector Config Tool app is available on iOS11 and Android 8.0
With Epson Creative Projection app, you can create original, dazzling content to enliven rooms, product displays, and spaces around you, anytime and anywhere. Available on iOS devices, such as iPhone and iPad, content can be previewed while projecting and editing content at the same time.
With extensive pre-loaded templates, freely arrange and combine materials in the app any way you like. From simply uploading photos and movies from a mobile device to making animated visual effects, instantly make your display content come to life without requiring a PC.
Epson Content Management software
With Epson Content Management software, you can easily create playlists for signage content from a PC or a laptop. The ability to set schedules and register the shape filter settings gives you advanced control such as synchronised playback.
Key features of the software include:
- Creating playlists
- Adding visual effects
- Setting up remote shortcuts
- Applying custom filters
- Scheduling playlists
DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communication in Medicine) is a standard for handling, storing, printing and transmitting medical imaging information. The projector's DICOM Simulation Mode enables users to reproduce images with an advanced grayscale level that simulates DICOM Part 14. This mode is ideal for viewing grayscale medical images, such as X-rays, for training and educational purposes.
Multiple users can connect simultaneously to one projector using Epson iProjection software which allows you to display four individual PC screens simultaneously over the network (wired or wireless), with up to 50 users connected to the same projector. This feature is a great tool for meetings or classroom projects where multiple users want to present and compare their screens.
Using arc correction, you can adjust each side of a projected image in an arch or barrel-shaped way, making it easier than ever to get a perfectly rectangular image.
Use features such as Epson Projector Management software to monitor and control projectors, with fleet control across a network or on a web browser to keep track of up to 2,000 projectors. The latest models feature a newly designed OSD Control Pad function that shows a representation of lens conditions on a smart device.
ADVANCED INSTALLATION ACCESSORIES
Ultra-short throw lens
Create larger-than-life images from just feet away. The ELPLX02S short throw ratio of 0.35 with a unique zero offset lens makes it especially useful where only limited lens-to-screen distance is available. These features combine with lens shift (-5% to +20% vertically, ±15% horizontally) to improve flexibility where space is at a premium.
4K ready optional lens
For added flexibility, the EB-PU2213B offers a total of nine lenses, including middle, wide, long, short and ultra-short throw that allow users to choose the lens most suited for their environment.
A quick-release lever allows for a fast, easy lens exchange. The optional lenses are all 4K compatible, and combined with the projector, deliver focused and sharp 4K Enhanced images.
Ceiling mount ELPMB67 and extension pole ELPFP15
ELPMB67 ceiling mount and ELPFP15 extension pole are lighter than the previous mount, giving you even more installation flexibility across the Epson laser projectors. The ELPMB67 can accommodate wider vertical adjustment angles within + 5° / -15° range. Both mount and extension pole come in grey to easily integrate into any colour scheme.
External camera ELPEC01
Attach an ELPEC01 external camera to the EB-PU22 series or ELPLX02S UST lens to enable efficient and powerful installation capabilities. Compatible with Epson Professional Tool software and Epson Projector Management software, automate manual installation processes and enable remote camera access when required.